The Central Exchange Leadership Lyceum is the premier leadership development event for women and men in the Kansas City area. This one-day leadership conference brings together executives, managers, entrepreneurs and community leaders for a day of inspiration, education and networking.
The theme of the 12th annual Leadership Lyceum was Power Up – Harness the power of technology and relationships. Six outstanding presenters focused on effective leadership in today’s environment of rapidly changing and emerging technologies. Experienced executives shared their expertise emphasizing two leadership skills that have been significantly impacted by the opportunities and challenges of the digital world.
STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING
Attendees learned to:
• Explore the global business environment and build new business opportunities
• Empower everyone in your company to be an innovator
• Embrace provocative problem solving, creative thinking and smart risk taking
• Affect change and make a difference using a proven Innovation Toolkit
They also learned to:
• Develop exceptional relationships with customers
• Create a culture of engaged employees
• Harness the strengths of each generation to move business forward
• Cultivate and expand global relationships
• Build an audience by sharing your work with the world
The Central Exchange Leadership Lyceum has earned its place as the premier leadership development event for women and men in the Kansas City area. This one-day leadership conference brings together executives, managers, entrepreneurs and community leaders for a day of inspiration, education and networking. In 2014, our goal is for more than 900 leaders to attend the Lyceum to hear nationally recognized speakers who will challenge them to lead in new ways that will transform their organizations. Take advantage of this opportunity to sponsor the signature leadership development event in Kansas City.
As a sponsor:
• Place your company in front of hundreds of area leaders
• Gain visibility for your company with influential decision makers
• Show your employees — and the Kansas City community — your commitment to the development of leaders
Sponsors also achieve a tangible payback in the form of an excellent development opportunity for their employees.